P&G Internship 2022 – Paid Virtual Internship
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the paid P&G internship:
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in bachelor’s or masters or MBA program are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who will graduate in the winter or summer of 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to manage agile working hours and semester studies efficiently.
- Applicants with leadership skills, hardworking and passion are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have team-building skills and can easily collaborate and communicate with team members and clients.
- Applicants must have a creative and innovative mindset.
- Applicants are required to have analytical thinking and critical analysis attributes.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for applicants.
PSEB Paid Internship Program for Pakistani Students 2022
Internees will be provided PKR 20,000 per month by the companies and a chance to add valuable experience to their CV or resume.
Deadline: October 29, 2021
UNESCO Internship Program 2021-22:
- UNESCO Partners
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
- The UNESCO internship program duration ranges from 2 to 6 months.
HUMAN RIGHTS EASSY AWARD
Location: Washington, D.C
Country : USA
Finical Coverage : Fully Funded
Deadline : 31 Jan 2022
- Full scholarship for either Diploma or Certificate
- Travel expenses to and from Washington D.C.
- Housing at the university dorms
- Per Diem for living expenses
For More Details Visit Our Social Sites